It's always about you

01:31 Missing Piece 0 Comments



 I miss the way you look at me. I miss your voice. I still have your smell in my hands. I still feel your body. I keep on my room, hoping that you find me. I still remember all those nights, when I was crying, when I was shocked.  I miss you and it's only been one day since you left this stupid town. I cannot live without you. I hope we can find a solution, but not being with you, not being loved by you, it's not a option. I don't want to.
 I know and this can sound really silly, but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. It's all about you. My little baby. My little big boy. You're the one.
 Actually, you're the only one who can make me laugh the way you see. And I know that you love that in me. You love seeing me smile and laugh. But the reason of that smile is you. Again, it's all about you and your lovely mind...

You Might Also Like

0 comentários: