YOU

14:39 Missing Piece 0 Comments



 I know what I am. I know how I messy I am, my dear... But I'm counting on you to fix me. It's funny, isn't it? Me, myself, depending on you, yourself, not to survive, but to live. To be in your hands. I guess that's a hell of a responsability. But I don't want you to see it that way. I want you to love it. I want you to want me, as I am, just like the way I want you, as you are. 
 To explain my love for you, there's only one way. Get naked. Forget everything and everybody. Clear your head and think of nothing. Just... be yourself in the simplest way possible. There's the reason why I love more than everything. Because I love YOU. I would love you even if you had nothing. No thoughts, no people around you, nothing. Just you. The main reason? Good question. I don't know. I know that I could stare at you for one hundred years and my love for you would just change in one way, it would grow. Nothing more. 
 I love the way you undress me with your eyes. I love to hear you talking. Not saying shit, just talking, because I love what your voice sounds like. I love every part of your body. It reminds me an endless road where I travel everytime we make love. I love what you make me feel. I love everything about you, in your simple you.


You Might Also Like

0 comentários: